Thanks so much to
for nominating me!
So what is the Liebster award? This award is given to blogs with less than 200 followers, and there are certain criteria that much be met in order to continue sharing this award with other bloggers. Its sort of a fun chain letter that helps bloggers connect, discover new blogs and support one another because blogging is tough business.
For some quick and easy rules about the Liebster Blog Award, read below:
11 Random Facts About Me
- I don't eat beef or pork.
- I ate a roasted pork sandwich for lunch the other day, but it wasn't until I was done did I realize it wasn't turkey.
- Does pork really taste like pork? Nope, but it sure did taste good!
- I have a short attention span. It works great when I need to multi-task!
- I don't eat fish with bones in it. Long story - childhood trauma. :)
- I used to have a motorcycle, but rarely rode on it!
- I leave my car a complete and utter mess, just to piss off Micah's Daddy. I could clean it, but the look on his face when he sees the mess is priceless! :)
- I drove my mom nuts when I was a teenager. Now I think he she is returning the favor!
- I loved being pregnant because I could eat whatever I wanted without worrying about my weight.
- It's too hard to decide what #10 will be.
- It's even harder to come up with #11.
Answers to Questions
What kind of people do you hate the most?
People with no sense of humor.
- If tomorrow you are made the President of your country for 1 day, what will you do 1st?
Take the day off...just kidding. I would actually
- Who is your favorite cartoon character and why?
Rallo from the Cleveland Show. He is the most laid-back, coolest kid on television right now.
- If some wizard or witch appears and request you to ask 3 wishes, what will they be?
- Pay off all my bills, and leave enough for me to travel with my son
- Buy a house in cash, with no mortgage and prepaid taxes for the next 3 generations :)
- For world peace
- What is your fondest memory?
Beyond the birth of my beautiful baby boy, it would have to be my grandfather and I eating oranges until I vomited. The whole story can be found on my post: Missing My Grandparents
- Tell one thing you did in your childhood that you laugh at now and wouldn’t mind doing – if you could?
When I was younger, my cousins and I would jump off of the 2nd floor balcony onto a mattress on the ground at my grandparent's house. It was a ton of fun! I wish I could do that again. Maybe I could get over my fear of heights too lol.
- Who is your all time favourite author?
Sophie Kinsella, who wrote the Shopaholic series
Close second - James Patterson, with the Alex Cross series
- What is your favorite candy?
- Who has impacted on your life the most?
- Do you believe in miracles? Why?
Yes, because I have a child. He's my miracle.
- What would you rather not be caught doing – which you do, of course?
Clipping my toenails - horrible sight the awkward positions I have to get in to get them clipped
Questions to Answer
- What is your favorite color? Why?
- What blogs do you read most often? Why?
- Who is your all-time favorite celebrity?
- What is one thing you cannot go without?
- What was the make and model of your first car?
- How many cars have you purchased in your lifetime?
- Describe a silly or clumsy moment that happened to you (or someone close to you) recently.
- What is your favorite restaurant? Why?
- Where is your ideal vacation spot?
- What would be your advice to a newbie blogger?
- What do you enjoy most about blogging?