Everyone seemed to have some gripe with me about one thing or another. Don't these people realize that I'm sick...plus, I really don't care! Well, they will probably learn at some point...maybe when I start ignoring them all.
My day started off pretty well...I really have no complaints about that.
I got Micah ready to go with his Daddy...yeah, that's back on temporarily until I can get Micah all situated with his new daycare. I have some forms to complete and we are put on a waiting list, which hopefully I should hear something by late-March, early-April. Honestly, I can't wait because that man is really working my last nerve.
Of course, Micah's Daddy was late as usual, which put my schedule off by a little bit. I actually got to work about 15 minutes late, which is not as bad as I expected but still not something that I like happening too often.
Luckily, I actually landed a new job which will be starting this Thursday. So it's even more important that Micah's Daddy appear on time so I can get to work on time!
So back to my day...once I got to work, the Ugh moments began. Now remind you, I'm still sick - my throat is on fire, I had constant coughing fits, and my head is throbbing. All of this stuff couldn't happen at the worst time...
- A long lost friend who completely disowned me because she swore that I would go back to Micah's Daddy reached out to me to say Happy Belated Birthday. That's so sweet right? Wrong? She then went on to say she hoped that I didn't go back to that loser. Let it go, would you? I have! Ugh!
- Another long lost friend reached out to say Happy Belated Birthday...then said that I better enjoy it. What am I going to choose to be miserable and not enjoy my 30s? Ugh!
- I got to work and got the cold shoulder from my manager because he's somewhat upset that I'm leaving. Well, they didn't try that hard to keep me, now did they? Ugh!
- Everyone comes up to me saying that they wish me the best of luck in my new position. Of course, the conversation quickly turned to me hiring them for a position. Do I look like a job bank? Ugh!
- While on the elevator headed to lunch, I was approached by a manager who I swear has been out to get me since Day 1...she wanted to share how sorry she was that I find employment elsewhere. Other than saying Hi, the only thing I could actually get out (between my coughing fits) is Huh? Are you serious? Ugh!
- Both Micah's Daddy and my neighbor walked up to the door at the same time when Micah's Daddy was dropping him off this afternoon. I noticed that it wreaked of marijuana. When I heard my neighbor close his door, I asked Micah's Daddy...is that you or my neighbor that wreaked like that? He freaked out!!! Do you know where I work? I can't be smoking that stuff! How dare you ask me that? You act like you don't even know me! Guess what I did...slammed the door right in his face. All you have to say is No, that's not me, it's your neighbor. I would have been over it. What an idiot! Ugh!
- I called Grandma to let her know that we won't be coming over today because I'm still sick and wanted to get some rest. You know what she said? Yeah, whatever! Just say you don't want to come over, don't pretend like you're sick. What? She was at my house the past few days and heard me coughing my lungs out...why do I have to pretend I'm sick just to not come over? I could just say I'm not coming over and that would be the end of it. Ugh!!!!
What do you say when you're having an irritating day? Share them here!